The Prince’s Regeneration Trust is a charity and as such we rely on the generosity of our supporters to continue our work.
There are many ways that you can support the work of PRT. One of the key ways of doing this is to become a Friend or Benefactor of the Trust by completing the form at the foot of this page.
Benefits of our PRT membership scheme for 2017-18 include:
- Exclusive invites to work in progress at some of the historic sites on which we are involved. These 'hard hat tours' will start on 25 April.
- Invites to our twentieth anniversary drinks evening at Charlotte Road on 12 October.
- Invites to our popular Highgrove Christmas Shopping event at Clarence House in November.
- A number of opportunities for exclusive tours of Clarence House, Royal Library Windsor, and other locations during 2017.
- A regular newsletter with details of our activities.
- Special education or fundraising events may be arranged with our Friends upon request.
We are grateful for the generous help given to us by US Friends and Benefactors. If you would like to find out more about ways to give in the US, please see our page here.